November 22nd, 2009
Yappler.com has chosen 'Say it & Mail it' as one of this week's Handpicked Apps
Here are some other reviews we have collected
The quickest way to email a voice memo from your iPhone or iPod Touch to yourself or to others.
"Say it & Mail it" has been designed with simplicity and speed in mind. It remembers your name and an email address, which makes it very fast and easy to send yourself an email memo.
1. Tap "Say it" to start recording.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE :-)
EMAIL TO GROUPS
INCLUDE A PICTURE OR MOVIE IN YOUR EMAIL
• Recommend a good restaurant, including location map and photo
• Email a reminder to yourself, a friend or preset groups
• Document when, why and where you took a great photo
• Update your blog via email
• Track a real estate tour with info about each home (agent or buyer)
• Send a customer the location and details of a house for sale
• Record scientific notes with map location and photo of findings
• Add content to your podcast
• Communicate with elderly relatives who have difficulty typing
• Send product information or newsflashes to clients
• Email great vacation photos, footage, maps and commentary
• Let people know where you are when you need help
• Email your messages in any language (no QWERTY keyboard limits)
• Document where you park your car so you can easily find it again
• And a whole lot more!
Emailed voice memos are compatible with Mac, PC and any other computer O/S (uses compressed wave format).
No file maintenance on your iPhone/iPod Touch, since audio files are not stored there.
NO ADVERTISING in your emails.
Send yourself reminders when you are away from your computer. No typing required. Your email address and subject are autofilled.
If you are using an iPhone, your message is sent off immediately, thanks to cell towers. iPod Touch devices store the email and send as soon as they are able to make a Wi-Fi connection.
Great way to send anyone a detailed email without using the keyboard.
Send an MMS Instant Message
So many uses, we can't imagine them all. You will think of many more
NOTES: iPod Touch requires headphones with microphone and a Wi-Fi connection.
For more information, contact Carnation Software by phone (512) 858-9234, fax (512) 858-2737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.